RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We want you to love your Marigold Baby pieces as much as we do so if you change your mind or are not satisfied with our product, we will gladly accept a return for the item providing your item meets the following conditions:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of delivery for Australian customers and 30 days for our international customers;
- Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging( unused, unaltered, unwashed).
- We do not refund SALE ITEMS unless they are deemed faulty.
- Your return will be emailed to you in the form of a credit note, minus all original shipping charges.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
For online purchases, please fill out our “Return Request Form” that is included in your original package with your item(s) in the post. Please make sure you follow the criteria above when considering a return. For your convenience our return postal address can be found on this form;
Unit 1 ,15-17 South Street, Coolangatta, QLD 4225 Australia
* Please note: International Returns cannot be over $1000, if so please ship these separately as Lush Design is not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If however a charge is incurred, it will be deducted from your final return credit amount.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive an email with a credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost). We endeavour to process returns as soon as they are received but please allow up to 1-3 business days for returns to be processed.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, with the exception of faulty items. Marigold Baby is not liable for the loss of any garments being returned. We highly recommend using a trackable delivery method and keeping a record of your assigned tracking number.
- If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you are returning and would like a credit invoice to provide to your customs office please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
We’re so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process outlined above ensuring that you include a detailed description of the fault on the provided “Return Request Form”. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back.
WHAT IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT ITEM?
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at: email@example.com
Should you have any questions outside of the information we have provided, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org